Alex Hormozi Quotes
Books by Alex Hormozi
Best 368 Twitter post Quotes by Alex Hormozi – Page 1 of 13
Twitter post Quotes
“'Because it is hard' is never an acceptable reason to stop.”
“10,000 cold calls will teach you more about sales than any book will.”
“140M people created annually.
You only have time to know a handful.
Eliminate most. Select few.”
“28 ways to guarantee poverty
1. Start tomorrow
2. Read books. Do nothing.
3. Take advice from poor people on how to be rich.
4. Pick a spouse who makes you feel guilty about working.
5. Fail once, quit forever.
6. Think the world is fair.
7. Blame your circumstances.
9. Expect the government to save you.
10. Value the opinion of others over your own.
11. Avoid discomfort.
12. Tolerate mediocrity.
13. Make promises. Break promises.
14. Wait for perfect conditions.
15. Prioritize looking rich over being rich.
16. Avoid working on what matters most.
17. Say you’re going to do something. Don’t do it.
18. Do what everyone else is doing.
19. Do 'your best', not what it takes.
20. Talk more. Do less.
21. Start something new today. Start something new tomorrow. Repeat.
22. Believe what other people think of you, more than what you think of you.
23. Make mistake. Repeat mistake.
24. Be replaceable.
25. Find something that works. Stop doing it.
26. Hire dumb people.
27. Assume you’re always right.
28. Make money. Spend more than what you made.
Want to guarantee success? Do the opposite.”
“3 differences between a pivot and a shiny object:
1) Post change will you be doing two things or one? 1 - Pivot. 2 - Shiny Object
2) Same avatar and core promise? Same - Pivot. New - Shiny
3) Same team or new team to make happen? Same - Pivot. New - shiny.”
“90% of sales are your tone.”
“A focused fool can accomplish more than a distracted genius.”
“A lesson that still stings me:
No matter how bad it is, you have to thank people immediately after they give you feedback. Otherwise, you’ll stop getting it.”
“A life tip that’s served me well:
Save your big decisions for a morning after a good nights sleep.”
“A lot of real problems can be solved by working longer hours:
1) You make more money when u work more.
2) You have less time to spend the money you make.
3) You have less time to think about the problems that never mattered to begin with.”
“A mediocre plan done for a decade beats a perfect plan done for a day.”
“A memory is an annuity that has a one time cost but pays dividends the rest of your life.”
“A sale always happens. Either you sell the other person on your solution or they sell you on their excuse. And the person who talks the most loses.”
“A very rich friend of mine: Here’s how I answer my phone for everyone.
'Is it an emergency?'
If no - 'Why are you calling?'
If yes - 'Why are you calling me?'
The world has changed.”
Products by Alex Hormozi
“Act like someone who values their own opinion of self above others’. And eventually you’ll feel that way too.”
“After you die, everyone else just moves on.”
You Might Like
“The easiest way to make money is – create something of such value that everybody wants and go out and give and create value – the money comes automatically.”
“Aligning with other’s self interest is easier than persuading them to do what you want.”
“All business is arbitrage.”
“All you need to be successful is the ability to influence. Then you can use that to get everyone else to do everything else.”
“An easy productivity hack:
Decrease the time between when you wake up and when you start working.”
“Anger is a more useful emotion than sadness.”
“Anger is more useful than sadness.”
“As you progress, your success is measured in the opportunities you turn down, not the ones you take.”
“At your funeral, friends and family will argue over who gets what. People will want food to eat.
The topic will shift from your life to their lives. They'll drive away thinking about their looming todo list. Some people won't be able to make it because 'something came up'.
Do what you want.”
“Be willing to negotiate everything except your values.”
“Beards are like sunscreen for half your face. You look older, but they keep you looking young.”
“Before taking advice, make sure they already have what you want.”
“Before you start, define your terms.”
Products by Alex Hormozi
“Beginners overvalue thinking and undervalue doing. Advanced do the opposite.”
“Being the underdog makes you a dangerous competitor.
You have nothing to lose, everything to gain, and no one sees you coming.
Don’t resent it, lean into it.”
You Might Like
“One of the highest forms of self-love, is being willing to change. To become who you really are.”
You Might Like These Related Authors
- Jay Alderton
- Robert G. Allen
- Patrick Bet-David
- Russell Brunson
- Scott Dinsmore
- Jason Fladlien
- Dave Kerpen
- Dan Lok
- David Ogilvy
- Alex Faickney Osborn